Get to Know Me: 10 Things
6/12/2017 09:18:00 am
1. I was born on the 16th of October 1989. It just so happens that it was Monday which apparently (according to the old rhyme) means that I am fair of face. Erm, can we please sack the author of that. Thanks. Ha.
2. As you can probably see from the photo above I have a birthmark on my left cheek. It is classed as a Port Wine Stain and as a child I had laser treatment that obviously didn't work. I'm so happy it isn't gone though!
3. I absolutely love Disney and my favourite film is The Lion King. When they re-released it to cinemas in 3D my sister managed to keep the whole trip a secret, right up until The Circle of Life started .... yup, I cried.
4. Speaking of Disney. My second favourite film is Beauty and the Beast, more specifically the live action version. I just love everything about it. The actors were exactly the right choice, the music is divine and it's just so smushy romantic. What girl can resist?!
5. I first wore makeup at the age of 19 and well to say I have never looked back. Whilst I now have my natural day look down, my one wish is to be able to create a nice blended eye using more than one shadow.
6. My two favourite cities are Edinburgh and Barcelona. Although, I haven't been to many cities, these are the two that I feel instinctively at home in. No matter how many times I have been I am always left wanting more.
7. Fashion is a big interest of mine. Recently, as in the last two and a bit years, I have lost my style but in the last couple of weeks I feel my fashion mojo coming back. I also used to buy Vogue and Elle every month which I might start doing again. They are both a great source of inspiration.
8. Ever since the last two years of primary school I have had a great passion for reading. I once owned over 200 books that I used to reread on a regular basis. Due to lack of storage I donated 99% of them to charity. My heart sometimes still ache when I think about them.
9. I once was hit by a bus. That sounds a bit dramatic. Technically the bus did hit me but it was just a little shove. Lesson for life - Look both ways before crossing and check again before actually stepping out onto the road.
10. I am a very creative person. I have loved art for years and actually studied it at university (and got the degree). I also write and have two books partially written.
Wow, that was so much harder than I thought. I guess I'm just not that interesting or I don't like talking about myself.
What is an interesting fact about yourself?

0 comments